Wednesday, May 8, 2013
January 28, 2013
Hey family!
Guess what? I had to come into Mendoza the city today because we had p-day with all the other zone leaders. We played dodgeball for a while (I had SO many power plays...) and then they started playing basketball, and unfortunately, I think Linsey got whatever genes that I would have recieved that makes you love basketball. So I asked permission to go see a few friends in Villa del Parque, seeing as the offices are about 10 minutes away from my old area. Elder Toledo was in the neighboring area and so we went to see some of his friends too. It was great, I will write you more maybe next week but I am really Happy. Just no time this week! I am staying in Guaymallén tonight with my last comp Elder Whittle, and we are going to go see Brenda, who got baptized the first saturday after I left. So excited! And then tomorrow we have our monthly meeting with Presidente Avila. Well I am doing great, and I love you guys. I am happy, Loving the work, and seeing miracles. Like Moroni and Mormon, I believe that we are being ministered by angels daily.
The church is true, and better yet, its the best!
Love you guys a ton. Suerte con el frio!
Besos
Elder DAYBELL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment